Garage Door Installation
Installing a garage door is not the simplest process, as many technical aspects need to be considered. Luckily, we at A-Team Garage Door Repair have got you covered. Dealing with garage door cables and garage door rollers can be stressful; that is why our team of professionals is here.
From taking measurements, showing you samples, and providing consultations, our experts are going to handle it all.
Reasons Why You Would Need to Replace or Install a New Garage Door
Replacing a garage door could be necessary due to various factors. Many unforeseen situations occur with the constant use of a garage door. This places people in unexpected situations. Multiple reasons exist as to why you need to replace a garage door, including:
- Structural damage is done to the door
- Bent, broken, damaged, or dented garage door panels
- A non-functional door.
- The door is very old and worn down and it does not operate as efficiently as it once did
- Your garage door does not provide adequate safety and security
- The current door does not suit your styling and decorative needs
- You would like to increase the value of your property
Our services are versatile such that you do not necessarily need to install both the opener and the door. Our methods provided by our team are flexible. The installation process includes new garage door tracks, a new spring system, cables, rollers, and the old door’s removal.
The Types of Garage Doors We Work With
A-Team Garage Door Repair gives you plenty of options to choose from so that your choices are not limited. Our company specializes in steel garage doors; however, we do also provide glass garage doors.
We specialize in steel doors because of the multiple benefits they have to offer. The advantages include:
- They are strong and durable. Steel protects against external factors such as harsh weather conditions. This helps to prevent cracking and denting. The quality of steel differs, and you can choose what type of steel you would like to ensure that your door is a long-term investment that is not going to require maintenance or repairs in the near future. This feature means that there is also versatility.
- Steel garage doors are customizable and stylish. You have the freedom to choose the color and design that best suits your home and tastes. There is no limit as to what you can do with the appearance of these doors. We can make your vision come to life.
- Insulation, energy efficiency, and affordability are provided. This factor is crucial as it is a better financial decision as well. There are often indirect bills associated with items that you did not plan for. These doors minimize extra costs as such.
- Safety and security are provided with steel doors. Steel is not an easy material for burglars to break into, as it is strong. This is a really important factor in today’s world that should not be overlooked. Security should be a priority when it comes to choosing your door.
We work with the best brands to ensure that you are satisfied with your service. Companies that we collaborate with are Amarr, Clopay, and Wayne Dalton.
Amarr provides quiet door options, energy-saving styles, and a variety of colors to choose from. Clopay ranges from commercial to industrial doors and can cater to almost any design you could think of. Wayne Dalton has a variety of options so that your dream door can come to life.
What is Insulation (in Garage Doors)?
Insulation is a substance designed to prevent heat or sound transmission from one location to the next. Garage door insulation is used to trap in the heat and sound coming from your garage. It is not recommended to have an uninsulated garage door if it is connected to your home.
An insulated garage door has this material between two layers of steel. This is more beneficial compared to an uninsulated garage door. These doors are thicker and more energy efficient. They also adjust more effectively to different climates and can accommodate both hot and cold weather, whereas an uninsulated door cannot. Insulating your garage door is going to result in a sturdier, more attractive, stronger, and more efficient outcome than if you were to not.
The effectiveness of insulation in garage doors can be evaluated using R-values. If the R-value increases, this means that there is better insulation present in your door.
Styles of Garage Doors
Choosing our services means that there is no need to settle for a plain old garage door. You can design your dream door to incorporate whatever aspects you want to.
Whether you prefer a traditional classic or a carriage style door, we can cater to your needs. Whatever style you decide to go with, you can choose to include add-ons such as windows and other decorative hardware to have a completely personalized door.
Why Choose A-Team Garage Door Repair?
Our team consists of knowledgeable professionals who have all had more than ten years of experience in the market. These certified and licensed technicians are passionate about what they do and ensure that you get the best possible service.
We are confident about our service delivery; thus, you are provided with a warranty on your garage door. We have this faith in our garage because of our technicians and the popular high-quality brands we work with. This makes for an excellent partnership! We carry our company name with pride.
Free removal of your current door and cleaning up the aftereffects are all done by our staff. You are never going to have to worry about the pricing factor. The price factor corresponds to the standard of work.
Garage door installation has never been a more convenient process with a better team by your side.